We are quickly approaching the summer months. During the summer, we take a break from most ministries (i.e. AWANA, FBS, and Growth Groups) in order to recharge and rejuvenate. In regards to prayer meeting, we have decided to meet only on select Tuesdays throughout the summer as opposed to meeting every Wednesday night. We do this in order to be intentional, relevant, and passionate in our corporate prayers to God. Below is our plan in regards to our commitment to passionate prayer:
- Tuesday, May 26 – Our Country (7-8 PM)
- Tuesday, June 23 – Our City (7-8 PM)
- Tuesday, July 28 – Our Children (7-8 PM)
- Tuesday, August 25 – Our Church (7-8 PM)
Our plan is to meet on these select Tuesdays in order to pray together as a church family. We will meet in the PFBC auditorium and pray in small groups for these specific categories. Please join us for these intentional nights of prayer.
We also take a break from most ministries in the summer in order to engage in training. Below are the 5 W’s for our training sessions in regards to Growth Groups:
- Who: Growth Group Leaders (and their wives) and anyone interested in being a Growth Group Leader in the future.
- What: Growth Group Leader’s Training.
- Where: PFBC Auditorium.
- When: Every Wednesday in June from 6:00-7:30 PM.
- Why: To receive valuable training in anticipation of full-time Growth Groups being launched this fall. Topics up for discussion include: 1) Philosophy of Growth Groups, 2) Theology in Growth Groups, 3) Counseling in Growth Groups, and 4) Logistics of Growth Groups.
- The training is FREE and all you need do is sign-up on the bulletin board in the PFBC foyer area.
Please prayerfully consider joining us for these training sessions. These sessions will be a great time of information as we prepare ourselves for this key discipleship outlet.