This last summer and fall, I had a blast getting to know and disciple the teens in our church; and I am looking forward to continuing that in the Spring of 2016. With this schedule, please note two things:
- These dates should always be penciled into your calendar. Last year we were fortunate to only have one change in the schedule, but please keep in mind that events are subject to change when dealing with weather, reservations, and school schedules.
- There are more details to follow. This is just the road map for the spring of 2016. I always try to put an announcement in the bulletin and hand out a flier at least two weeks in advance. These fliers are given to your children in Sunday School, posted on the Bulletin Board, and (usually) laying on my desk. I will be sure to give you the who, what, where, and when of the activity that is coming!
With that being said, I am excited to post the proposed youth schedule for Spring 2016.
- Movie Night JAN 08-09
- Meltdown @ IRBC ($60) FEB 12-14
- Family Night MAR 04-05
- Lock-in ($5) APR (date unknown)
- Boy’s Camp Out MAY 06 – 07
- Girl’s Sleepover MAY 06 – 07
REAL is our Sunday Night Youth Discipleship Program. We discuss different aspects of a REAL Christian walk (i.e. REAL Faith, REAL Grace, REAL Love). We will be meeting at the church from 5-7 PM on these dates and food is provided.
- JAN – 10, 17, 24
- FEB – 07, 14, 21
- MAR – 06, 13, 20
- APR – 10, 17, 24
- MAY – 01
*These dates coincide with the AWANA schedule.
We will break for the month of May and will pick up a summer program at the beginning of June. I am looking forward to a great spring!